Are you an experienced professional educator looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a dynamic and knowledgeable Head of Curriculum to lead the development and implementation of SALTs career programs.
In this role, you will manage the design, operations and development of training programs, curriculum, methods and materials for students and clients across all SALT sites, currently Stockholm and Amsterdam. The role includes assessments and collecting input to identify training goals and requirements. Furthermore, you will consult with subject matter experts to define learning objectives and to design appropriate course content and training curriculum.
Additionally, you will manage head and junior instructors in daily operations to help them develop and pursue their goals.
- Planning and execution of on-site bootcamps together with a team of instructors
- Ensuring the curriculums are being followed
- Assessing the effectiveness of the curriculum vs the market needs and making relevant adjustments
- Budget responsibility for curriculum-related activities
- Recruiting, coaching and leading instructors
- Supporting sales by identifying business opportunities based on client’s current and future needs
- Coordinating client upskilling efforts with sales and team of instructors
- Communicating with the other stakeholders and the rest of the organization to ensure internal effectiveness
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge within the EdTech sector. They are very organized and would have a deep understanding of curriculum development and implementation, as well as a solid background in Agile development methods and professional experience of running technology-driven teams. They would have excellent leadership and management skills, being detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively with a curious mindset. They would have great communication skills, preferably with experience in coaching and lecturing for teams and individuals within the technology area, most probably as a consultant, always with a business mindset close at hand and a passion for unlocking the potential of other people.
- 5+ years of coaching or teaching experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- A technical background with deep understanding of software development
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
What we offer:
In this position you will be able to grow both as a professional and as a person, together with a great team who share a passion for education and coding. You will join a welcoming company with an inclusive work environment, where we value diversity and an open mindset. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to make a real impact on the lives of our students.
If you are a passionate and dedicated professional educator we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!