Are you the next passionated hobby coder dreaming of becoming a Fullstack Java Developer in only 3 months? In that case - you fit the profile! ☕️🧂
The Career Program
The SALT career program consists of 3 months intense full time coding (free of charge) and after successfully completing the training, our commercial team will connect you with an external tech team for 12 months as a SALT consultant. Note that the first salary is paid out the month after the employment starts, it is therefore important that you can financially manage during the unpaid months during training.
Training start date: May 6th
Tell me more!
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for flexible and solution-oriented team players who want to accelerate quickly in their coding career by applying both your technical and soft skills in the consultancy role. What is unique about SALT is that the program allows hobby coders to fast-track a career within development, it is therefore not required to have previously worked within tech.
The requirements to be eligible are:
- That you have been coding consistently for the last 5 months ≈ 15 hours per week
- You have prior work experience collaborating with others in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English (the teaching language is in English)
- Hold a valid work permit for at least two years from the training start date
- That you are permanently located in or nearby Stockholm (the training is held on-site and can not be conducted remotely)
APPLY NOW ✏️
The application is now open and we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis - so don’t procrastinate your dream of becoming a Full Stack Developer! Let's take that coding from passion to profession 🚀
SALT is proud to be an equal employer that welcomes individuals of all genders, backgrounds and experiences. Join our team and be part of a company at the forefront of technology, that values and promotes wide diversity in the workplace. There is a profound sense of culture at SALT which is inclusive, open and dynamic.